Volodin Viktor Mikhaylovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, department of management and economic security, dean of the faculty economics and management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Taktarova Svetlana Viktorovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, head of the department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Soldatova Svetlana Sergeevna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. This article describes the main principles of formation of state innovation policy of Russia at the present stage of its development. The analysis of peculiarities of transformation of the economic, social and political processes in the world, partly reflected in increasing pressure on the Russian Federation from Western countries, dictates the requirements for activation of innovation activity of Russian companies and increase the financing of innovation by the state. The authors emphasize the importance and relevance of science and innovation sector in the military-industrial complex as a priority direction of a member of the national security system of the state.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the tasks was achieved through the evaluation and analysis of the main forms of state support of innovations developed by the Government in accordance with the strategy “Innovative Russia – 2020”.
The study was statistical information presented on the official websites of the President of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation and the profile Ministries of the Russian Federation.
Results. The study of information from mass media, official records of the Government of the Russian Federation, as well as data characterizing the state participation in the funding of fundamental research was performed a critical analysis of the situation in the Russian sphere of innovation. The authors emphasize that the specifics and peculiarities of state support of innovative development to date is that the government pays attention to technological breakthroughs in the military-industrial complex, to the detriment of the development of civil science, engineering and technology.
Conclusions. This article presents the main directions of improving the state innovation policy. The authors stress the necessity of modernization of methods and means of realization of the state policy in the sphere of innovations, increase in volumes of financing of this direction, improving the efficiency of state management of innovation processes in all spheres of human life, especially in the system of ensuring national security of the country, which is a priority in terms of discharge russophobian sentiment in several Western countries, the growing international pressure on Russia.
innovations, innovative activity, economic development, public policy, national security state
1. Ofitsial'nyy sayt Pravitel'stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Official website of the Government of the Russian Federation]. Available at: http://government.ru/
2. O vnesenii izmeneniy v FZ «O nauke i gosudarstvennoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy politike: Feder. zakon ot 21.07.2011 № 254-FZ, Glava IV.1. Gosudarstvennaya podderzhka innovatsionnoy deyatel'nosti [On amendment to the Federal Law “On science and state
science and technology policy: Federal Law from 21.07.2011 № 254-FZ, Chapter IV.1. State support of innovation]. Available at: https://giod.consultant.ru/page.aspx?1567338
3. Gosudarstvennoe finansirovanie innovatsionnoy deyatel'nosti v rossiyskoy ekonomike [State financing of innovation activities in the Russian economy]. Available at: http://www.ibl.ru/konf/130510/39.html
4. Osadchikov I. S. EGO: Ekonomika, gosudarstvo, obshchestvo. Elektronnyy zhurnal nauchnykh publikatsiy studentov i molodykh uchenykh [ESS: Economy, state, society. Electronic journal of scientific publications of students and young scientists]. 2016,
no. 1. Available at: http://ego.uapa.ru/ru/issue/2016/04/1/
5. Berdashkevich A. P. Rossiyskaya nauka: sostoyanie i perspektivy [Russian science: state and prospects]. Available at: http://ecsocman.hse.ru/data/871/013/1220/016.BERDASHKEVITCH.pdf
6. Demina N. Osnovnoy udar pridetsya na moskovskie i peterburgskie instituty [The main blow will be in Moscow and St. Petersburg institutions]. POLIT.RU. Available at: http://polit.ru/article/2016/12/29/onishenko/
7. Ofitsial'nyy sayt Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii V. V. Putina [The official website of the President of the Russian Federation V. V. Putin]. Available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/
8. Finansirovanie oboronnykh nauchno-issledovatel'skikh rabot v Rossii uvelichitsya [Financing of defense research projects in Russia will increase]. Available at: http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2623149.html